Friday, January 12, 2007

Funny Kid Story

It is raining ice and is bitterly cold outside, and has been all day. My poor dh is helping his brother move to a new apartment despite the weather. He stopped by the house to change into dry clothes and Tristan decided he wanted to go. Chris called a few hours later and said he was dropping Tristan off. When Tristan came in the house, I asked him if he wanted to go take a warm bath? He said 'no... I am going to bed' and that is exactly what he did. No hugs, no smiles, no "mommy tuck me in", just pure exhaustion and sweet sleep. A few minutes later Chris calls, to tell me what Tristan told him. He said and I quote: " I am going to sleep as soon as I get home and I am probably going to drool alot, too." LOL! Where does he come up with this stuff?

No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...