Friday, November 3, 2006

Friday Night Bliss

Tristan and Chris went to Dallas today... to see the races. Ericka spent the night at a friends, and I am home all alone! Okay... is it bad that I like having time to myself... that I LOVE the solitude and quietness? I used to feel guilty about that.. but I have decided that God makes some people to be "people" people and he creates some of us to enjoy alone time. I love my family and I love spending time with them, but I also love spending time by myself and doing art... with no one but God and me. Uninterrupted solitude... it is beautiful and energizing. Now... don't get me wrong. I wouldn't want to be alone all of the time... but every now and then... it is just heavenly! :) I finished a collage on canvas panel tonight. I have listened to music. I have created a page in my Art Journal, now I am blogging... it has been very nice. I have been feeling uninspired... but I forge ahead and push myself to create anyway. I have not been feeling digital at all lately... so, I decided to learn Illustrator. That has been fun and I am really learning it... finally! I followed a couple of Illustrator tutorials from http://designorati.com/ and have picked up some really useful information! This is great site! Well, I am going to go get my hands in the paint, glue, and paper again! Hope your Friday is as wonderful as mine! ;)

No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...