Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shimelle's Starting Point #2 - layout

Here is the layout I finished using Shimelle's 2nd Starting Point as inspiration.  I wasn't happy with this layout at first, so I left it for a while and went back to it.  I decided to add the stitching and am much happier with it now.  Is this not the sweetest smile you have ever seen?  My grandbaby is such a happy girl!  I <3 her!  Can you tell?  LOL!

I used lots of my scrap papers from my January Cocoa Daisy kit.  I am in love with this Amy Tangerine yellow chevron paper.  I only have a couple of little scraps left and I am so sad!  I have been using the heck out of it. I just got a HUGE box of scrappy supplies from Two Peas, with tons of Sassfrass and Amy Tangerine products. I didn't order the yellow chevron, but I did order a black and white fabric chevron pattern, that I am looking forward to using!

1 comment:

Lorna said...

I really love this page. Cute photos. Lots of details but stil lots of white space. Lovely.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...