Monday, March 26, 2012

My Sweet Little Squoosh


This is a layout of my sweet grandbaby, Emery & I.  She is so precious!  I call her my little squoosh, because, well, she is just so darn squooshable! I used Shimelle's Sketch of the Week, as inspiration for this layout. (you can see the sketch   & products used below.)  




Products:  Little Yellow Bicycle (Up in the Trees & Lovely Day) Pattern Papers and Stickers, Jenni Bowlin pocket, Twine from My Minds Eye, Tim Holtz ChitChat word stickers, Sassafrass Lass & American Craft letter stickers, Martha Stewart Label Stickers, and My Minds Eye brads & label stickers.  You can find all these wonderful supplies at A Cherry On Top.

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout, I have to agree with you, she is a little sweetie.
Great take on the sketch.

jenandtricks said...

Love the polka dots and the hearts and the happy colours! Oh and that little roll of baker’s twine that you’ve stapled on, what a neat embellishment!

Also; Emery is adorable! :) Thank you for sharing!

Daphne said...

Oh - I love your layering! Great take on Shimelle's Sketch! xxx

Kelly said...

Oh wow.. I love all of the dimension and the little twine coils!

Nance said...

I love love your layering, colors and the banner! And your little squooosh is so adorable. Fab take on the sketch. (also, thanks for your visit to my blog. Really appreciate your feedback)....

Heather said...

oh I love this! so bright and colourful & love the layering & the little circles of twine. Never thought of using it in that way so must give it a go :)

Anonymous said...

such a great layout! LOVE that title!!!

Tamika said...

This is so cute! Ilove the pops of color!

Unknown said...

I saw your layout over at Shimelle's. I love all the layers and colours. Very lovely 😊

JulieJ said...

Love all your layers of bits and bobs

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...