Sunday, March 25, 2012

Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Collection - LOVE!

While we were on vacation in New Braunfels, Texas, I found this awesome Scrapbook store, called Scrapbook N More!  Here is a link to their FaceBook page. I was so excited!  It has been a very long time, since I have gotten to go to an actual SB store!  We don't have any here in Odessa or anywhere even close to us!  Not only was the store terrific, the owner was so sweet!  I asked her if she had any of the new American Craft products.  She said, "As a matter of fact, I just got a few boxes in today.  They haven't been opened, but you can look through them."  And look, I did!  She had the new Amy Tangerine collection, Sketchbook!  SCORE!!!  Bless the owners heart, she hadn't even entered the products into inventory yet.  She did it all while I browsed the store.  Can you say GREAT customer service?  Anyway, I just finished my first layout with this gorgeous collection.  A Cherry on Top has a Becky Fleck sketch challenge going on every couple of weeks.  I submitted this layout for that sketch challenge.  You can see the sketch at the bottom of this post.


Detail Shots:



Sketch Inspiration:


No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...