Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Layouts & Exciting News

Exciting News:  I was asked to be the guest designer at A Cherry On Top for the month of April.  I am so honored and excited!  Whoot! Whoot! :)

Home Layout: I created this layout for the first Becky Fleck sketch challenge at A Cherry On Top.  There is still time to enter!  Don't wait too much longer the challenge ends on March 20th!  I also submitted it as an entry for the Twine Contest at  ACOT.  This one ends March 24th.  The prize is a $100.00 GC to ACOT! 
Here is the sketch by Becky Fleck, I used for the layout above:
Family Fun Layout:  This layout was one of those that I messed with for a LONG time and it  just wasn't working.  I ended up cutting it up and basically starting over.  I was almost ready to throw the whole thing in the trash!  You ever feel that way?  Well, I have to say that I am very glad I didn't toss it.  I left it over night and came back to it the next day.  I looked at it with fresh, un-frustrated eyes and ended up with this.  It is now one of my favorite layouts.  Funny how that happens! :)



No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...