Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Creative Scrappers New CT Members:

I am so excited to be apart of this talented line up of designers! I have long been a follower of the Creative Scrappers blog and am always inspired by the sketches.  It just so happened that the timing was right, (school let out for the summer) so I applied and was thrilled to receive the email asking me to join the team! Thanks Kristine Davidson! :)      



Olga Heldwein - Poland
Jenny Evans - USA
Ana Castro - Brazil
Véronique Gagné - Canada
Stacey Apps - Australia

Katarzyna Grzegorzewska - Poland
Helen Tilbury - South Africa
Michelle Buijsman - Netherlands
Anna Komenda - Poland
Debbi Tehrani - USA

Elisabeth Bakken - Norway
Deanna Misner - USA
Marilyn Rivera - Puerto Rico
Elena Olinevich - Belarus
Keren Tamir - Canada

Sil Barros - Brazil
Kathleen Skou - USA
Chiqui Gutierrez - Philippines
Tracee Provis - United Kingdom
Rita Ribeiro - Brazil

Vanessa Gaultier - France
                   Kelly Shults - USA    <-------  That's me! :)
Heather Leopard - USA
Marie-Josée Hamel - Canada
Kristine Davidson - Canada ( Coordinator )


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to see your creations!!!

Debbie P said...

Congratulations!!! Great job and well deserved!

Annette said...

Way to go! Congratulations - how exciting. They are lucky to have you!

Kelly Pyron said...

Ahhhh! Thank you ladies! :)

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...