Saturday, November 8, 2014

Baking Cupcakes

My sweetie pie, decided we should make PINKALICIOUS cupcakes, after reading her favorite book by the same title.  She was so excited about helping! She made sure to tell everyone "I cooked the cupcakes!" I have lots of photos from this occasion and many more to scrap. 

In this layout, I challenged myself to use up some of my embellishments and supplies.  This layout took me a LONG time to finish.  It didn't come together easily, but I am really happy with the end result.  I love the layers and touches of gold.   I feel like I am getting my scrappy muse back!  Yeah!



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...