Sunday, November 9, 2014

Yummy!

After MUCH deliberation, I decided to join a monthly scrapbook kit club!  I knew I wanted to join a kit club, but the hard part was deciding which one.  I decided on Hip Kit Club, mainly because of all the awesome scrappy video inspiration from design team members like Irit Landgraf and Ashley Laura.  I love their style and get so inspired watching their process videos!  I also love the mix of papers and embellishments in the Hip Kits... they are very versatile.  I received the November kit a couple of days ago. Although, it is a Christmas themed, the mix of supplies is versatile enough to fit many different scrappy themes.  

Here is my very first layout using the November Hip Kit.  I adore this mix of colors and they were perfect for my cupcake photo session with Ms. Priss.  



Thanks for reading!  Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...