Monday, June 8, 2020

Sandbox Adventures

Hello friends!  I have a new double page layout to share today!  I am taking Allison Davis of Scrapbook Generation, Sketches for 6x6 Paper Pad class along with many other scrappers!  This was week #1 sketch and it has been so fun seeing all the different layouts using the same sketch!  Unfortunately, the class is no longer available but the sketch book is!  You can find it here:

6X6 Paper Pad Sketches from Allison Davis

I also have a process video on my YouTube Channel, creating this layout!  You can see me in action here:  https://youtu.be/cDeg-oh7gmw  If you like the video,  I hope you will subscribe and like!  I just reached my 100 Subscribers YT Milestone today (Yay!!) and gave away a Gift Certificate to Scrapbook Generation to one of my lucky subscribers!  I love to give stuff away, so don’t miss out!  



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great week and get to use lots of creative energy!  Hugs!

No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...