Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Your Christmas - Day 1 & 2

This year I decided to put my creative energies into documenting/scrapbooking the Holiday Season!  I have always been a huge fan of Shimelle and decided to take part in her "Journal Your Christmas 2011" class.  It seems like every year I rush through the Holidays trying to get everything done... I want this year to be different. I want to relish the magic of Christmas and time spent with the ones I love.  This is the first Christmas I get to spend with my one true love (Keith) and my first grand daughter (Emery).  Plus, my girls are coming from Oklahoma to spend Christmas with me.  There is so much to be thankful for and so much to celebrate!  I want to hang on to every little memory! 

So, with that being said here is my first journal entry:

Christmas Manifesto

This page opens into a little mine book.  Which has my journaling and my Christmas statement of intent:

Day 2 Documents the weather:


Now I am off to go work on Day 3.  It's all about Christmas Cards.  Guess that means it's time to start working on creating my Christmas cards too! :)

Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Lorell said...

Your JYC album is shaping up to be so pretty thus far! I just wanted to come here and tell you I love your weather page....that brackety looking element behind your number is so cool...I'm totally borrowing that idea on a page soon!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...