Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Cherry On Top Sketch Challenge & 1 More

Sketch Challenge by happayscrappay (Rachel)
I created this layout for the January Sketch challenge at A Cherry On Top.  I really love how this layout
turned out.  It was my 41st Birthday (Ekkkk) earlier this month.  My sweetie-pie had this beautiful balloon bouquet and scented Teddy Bear to my classroom.  He always knows how to make me feel loved and special.  I am so blessed! :)

This layout was inspired by my favorite scrapbooker, Shimelle.  I loved the little garland she used in this layout.  I broke out my Cricut (George & Basic Shapes Cartridge) and whipped up this simple little garland. The craft tag came from Michaels (the dollar bin).  There were 8 tags with coordinating ribbon, for a dollar! I love a good deal! :)
That's all for today! Have a relaxing Sunday! :)

3 comments:

shimelle said...

Aww, thank you so much! I'm so honoured! :) Love the layouts you have been posting. :)

Tracy said...

Your layouts are gorgeous.
Happy Belated Birthday :)
41, I'm 3 yrs ahead of you :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, these are gorgeous LO's!! Love how you used the kraft!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...