Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lots of Layouts!

This is a layout I created using Shimelle's starting point.  This was a fun challenge! I adore this picture of my daughter, Ericka kissing my grand-baby, Emery on the cheek.  I used papers from Prima's Second Wind collection.



I found these pictures on my camera when I was uploading Christmas pictures.  What a fun surprise!  I love the silly faces and happy smiles.  December 25, 2011  I used Basic Grey & Lily Bee papers, and Making Memories alphabet.

































This is one of my favorite pictures taken at Christmas.  One of my student's mom hand-crocheted this girly santa hat for Emery.  She looks precious!  I used some old papers from my Nature's Poetry collection back when Dream Street Papers was still around.  


This layout is of my Pepaw and Emery.  Pepaw is Emery's great, great, grandfather.  It is rare that children get to know their great, great, grandparents!  I feel so blessed to still have him in my life and how cool for Emery to have the opportunity to spend time with him! I used Basic Grey's Sweet Threads collection.


Me and Emery on Christmas.  I used Basic Grey's Sweet Threads collection.


Tristan's 13th Birthday Party.  I think this is Crate Paper.  I can't remember for sure.  I have had it awhile.

These pictures are from this past July.  It was Keith's 51st Birthday/July 4th Barbeque/Pool Party Celebration. I love these pictures of Keith with his nieces, Alyssa and Madison.

Last but not least is a Christmas layout of Emery.  I used Fancy Pants papers/overlay.

1 comment:

Natt Smith said...

Lovely lay out !! Love your work they are so dreamy :) thank you for joining my challenge at TinyNatt Blog :)

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...