Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shimelle's Blog Challenge #1

This is Shimelle's first challenge for the weekend crop.  The challenge was to scraplift this layout by Jaime Warren.  This was really a challenge for me!  I loved Jaime's layout and really wanted to follow her page as closely as possible.  I just couldn't make the left and right edges work for me and my stash.  So, I ended up with a layout that is similar to the middle section, but different on the sides.  This layout took me over 4 hours to complete!  Now, I am a slow scrapper, but not usually that slow!  LOL!  Anyway, it was fun and I am pretty happy with the outcome.  What I learned:  Scraplifiting is not as easy at it may look!  :)

Here is what I came up with:




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sweet photo and page! I love all the layers and the colors!

Sandra said...

Fab layout and what a cute baby!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...