Friday, April 13, 2012

A Lovely Day at the Park - Layout

Another Starting Point challenge from the lovely and talented Shimelle.  Also, another layout of my sweetie-pie, squoosh, Emery.  We went to the park on Easter weekend and found plenty of photo opportunities!  She is the best-natured little girl!  This was her first trip to the park and it was so fun watching her take it all in.  Have I said how in-love I am, with this angel?  I wish I could put her innocence and joy in a bottle and save it forever. It is amazing how much joy she brings me!  I could just gush, on and on.  LOL!


1 comment:

Lorna said...

I love this. What an amazing use of colour. I bet hthis week!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...