Friday, April 13, 2012

Shimelle's Blog Challenge #2

If you haven't stopped by Shimelle's blog today... go.there.now.  :)  She is hosting an online crop and posting tons of challenges and lots of inspiring eye candy!  I decided to start with Challenge #2 - Mixing Papers.  The challenge is to create a page using three or more paper collections.

Here is my layout and detail shots: 



Papers I used:  
  • Pink Paislee-Nantucket- Crabcakes
  • Crate Paper - Paper Heart Collection - Petals
  • My Little Shoe Box - Up in Trees - Ocean 
  • Recollections - Yellow Pin Dots
Journaling Says:  Really?  Isn't enough that I smiled and cooperated for the first 559 pictures you took of me in the past 30 minutes?  Do you really need to take more?  I mean... seriously?

3 comments:

E said...

What a wonderful LO... the colours, the photo it just pefect!

ninarsku said...

Oh I love this, pic is funny, love the layering and colours. cute cute cute!

Cynthia said...

The journaling is hilarious!! Fits the photo perfectly!! Beautiful colors and I love the little clusters of embellishments!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...