Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shimelle's Blog Challenge #16




On top of this challenge, I decided to challenge myself by using a solid, non-neutral colored cardstock.  I have a ton in my stash and I barely ever use them.  Not to mention, the one I chose is orange.  Not a color I use too often as a primary color for my designs.  I pulled together some scraps to compliment the orange and just went with it.  I started layering...and layering...and layering.  :)  I feel pretty good about making a large dent in my scraps!   

This is what I came up with:







4 comments:

Debbie P said...

What an absolutely gorgeous layout! Love what you did with the twine!

Anonymous said...

very cute layout and I love all the embellishments!

Melissa said...

That looks amazing. I LOVE the orange!

Susanne said...

Super sweet - I can hardly believe those are just scrap leftovers.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...