Monday, May 28, 2012

Starting Point Layout + 1 More

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you are enjoying a long weekend and getting to sneak in a little scrapbooking!  We had family in from out of town and have spent the past two days enjoying their company, cooking out, and swimming.  We also celebrated my DD's graduation!  It has been a great weekend!

Today, I am sharing a layout using Shimelle's most recent Starting Point for this layout.  This is my adorable grandbaby, Emery on her first Easter. 



I finished this layout this morning.  It was created using scraps from my over-full scrap basket. This is Sugar-Momma and Katniss.  The newest edition to our family.  My son named her Katniss after the heroine in Hunger Games.  She is one out of a litter of 5 to survive birth.  She is our little fighter & survivor.... just like Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games.  :)



I am off to do a little more scrapping!  Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Debbie P said...

What lovely layouts! I love Shimelle's starting points, and you did an amazing job on your layout. What a sweet little kitten!Hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS layouts!!!!!

JulieJ said...

Those are 2 very lovely LOs

Annette said...

Such beautiful LOs with so much interest created with all the layers.

Lisa-Jane said...

These are both stunning and I have Pinned them both. I love the layers and the colours, and the photos of Emery are gorgeous!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...