Monday, July 9, 2012

July 4th Celebration Photos


I posted a few days ago about my preparations for our July 4th celebration, and the recipes I planned on making.  I did it! :)  I made them all, plus some.  I also did lots of decorating.  Fun! Fun! Fun!  We had lots of friends and family over and we all had a GREAT time together.  
Patriotic Cupcake Tower
I made the little star toothpick decorations using my paper punches. 
 (I will post a mini tutorial on how I made these soon!) 
The banner was a free printable I found  HERE on pinterest.  



Fruit Pizza
These were a BIG hit!  They didn't last long and everyone wanted the recipe!  SCORE! :)  I will definitely be making these again!  You can find the recipe HERE.

Fiesta Dip
Also a big hit!  I made two batches of it and all of it was gone except a smidgeon.  :)

Pinwheel Decorations


My sweet and crafty friend, Adrianna, made this adorable tutu dress for my grand-baby!
 Isn't it adorable on her!  

3 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love the eye candy. Every time I see the photo of the dip I crave Mexican food! What an absolutely adorable photo of your grand baby! Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun time! Your little grand baby is THE cutest!!!

Lisa-Jane said...

On my! What gorgeous chubby feet she has! I love baby feet.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...