Thursday, July 12, 2012

Starting Point Layout +

A new Shimelle's Starting Point challenge was posted earlier this week.  I LOVE these challenges and look forward to them every week.  Just saying. :)   

This is my take on the SP.   I used October Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection (mostly).  I have had these wood veneer typewriters in my stash and finally found a way to use them and the OA 9 to 5 collection!  I like that I was able to use an unexpected motif (typewriters) for a baby page.  Although a little cheesy, they go well with my title.  The title was inspired by said  typewriters.  LOL!


Some more layouts:
Another 2-Pager of our mini-vacation.  So proud of myself for using so many pictures!  :)   This layout is going in our Life 2012 album.

This layout of my son and his friend on our mini vacation is going into his 2012 album.

My sweetie-pie, Emery.  She turns 1 year old next month!  OMGosh!  Where has the time gone?  By the way, this little stinker already has 2 & 3/4 albums... and she isn't even a year old yet!  :)

Sable and Emery

A 6X12 Layout, of me and my sweetie, using up some scraps.  I use to create at this size frequently.  It was fun and I like the way the different size pages look together in a 3-ring album.  To me, a little differentiation in page size adds interest to an album and makes the viewer interact a little more with the pages.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I have been up to!  I  have "met" so many sweet bloggey-scrappey friends who are so talented and creative and inspiring.   I love to visit your blogs... you know who you are!  I appreciate so much the comments and support you offer.  Thank you!  Okay... gush over.  :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all SO awesome! So much eye candy!!!

Cynthia said...

Oooo, I'm lovin' your pages! I love your take on Shimelle's SP. The colors are awesome on all of them. And I especially love the embellishments you used. All that wood is soooo cool!!

Debbie P said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl! I love all these layouts! Love all the gorgeous products and all the bits you used on each one. Just a beautiful group of layouts!

Keren Tamir said...

Great, great LOs love it alll

Claire T said...

Love love love the office themed baby layout. So cool. I am just like you, hanging out for the starting point each week!

Mommyof4 said...

Oh my! I love all your layouts (you are super busy!)!! I love the colors you use and especially the distressing! How do you do the multiple layer with the distressing? It looks complicated! Love, love, love!

RebeccaHoot said...

Soo pretty Love this 9 to 5 line.

Michelle S said...

Love all ur LO's!

Lisa-Jane said...

What a wonderful array of layouts! They are all beautiful and all so different. It is also lovely to "see" you on your pages (but Emery IS very cute!)

Susanne said...

So much good scrapping here. I love your work - you include so many patterns on your pages so effectively. I pinned Sable & Emery. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tamika said...

Fabulous work!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...