Sunday, July 15, 2012

West Texas Wildflowers

Many people say that West Texas isn't beautiful... some, in fact, say it is ugly.  Well, I disagree.  It may be a little harder to find beauty in this desert landscape, but there is beauty here.  I went on a photo walk around our neighborhood searching for beauty.  This is what I found:


For this layout, I had more photos that I wanted to add, but really only one good spot for a photo.  I had to get creative here and decided to make a simple little flip book.

When I put this in my album, I am going to cut an opening  in the page protector for the photo book to be on the outside. So, I added a transparency to the first photo to give it a little protection from wear and tear.

I like that I was able to include all the photos I wanted to!  I am definitely going to use this mini book concept again!  How do you include lots of pictures on your layouts?  Two-pagers?  Divided page protectors?  I would love to see your ideas!  Link me up, scottie!  :)

4 comments:

Debbie P said...

I love that little flip book! How awesome! Gorgeous layout! I love how you used the little polaroids!

Cynthia said...

Your flip book is a GREAT idea! Ingenious!! And I love the page! The colors (and your photos!!) are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome! What a great idea to do the flip book!

Michelle S said...

So glad i've found ur blog :) Love ur style x

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...