Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mobile

It is hard to believe this little toot, turns ONE today!  Happy Birthday, my squooshy sunshine!  
She is fully mobile now and in explore mode. Watch out world! :)   It has been so much fun watching her develop physically and personality-wise.  Let me tell you... this little girl FULL of personality!  She is truly a joy-bringer.  




This is my layout using Creative Scrappers Sketch #222.   Which, by the way, is the new sketch revealed today on the Creative Scrappers blog!  Why not play along with us and create your own layout!  You could win a FABULOUS prize pack!  Read all about it here!


Lastly, be sure and mark your calendar for the Creative Scrappers Blog Hop on September 5!  Lots of eye-candy and some fabulous prizes! 

3 comments:

Debbie P said...

What a little cutie! Love your page! That Pink Paislee product is one of my favs! You did an amazing job with it!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! This LO is gorgeous and happy birthday to the little cutie!

Lisa-Jane said...

Such a wonderful layout again Kelly! The colours are superb and I love what you've done with this sketch.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...