Saturday, August 11, 2012

Layout Love Linky

I am joining Soaphousemama for her latest layout love linky party.  Not familiar with this?  Here is the low-down:
"This is a place where we showcase some previously un-blogged projects or our recent favorites. We are not limited to layouts here, if you have something you want to share, link it up! "

Although, this is not a layout... this IS what my scrapping table has looked like lately.  These are for my classroom.  The googlied eyes are pointers for guided reading.  The clothes pins have thumbtacks glued to the back and the fronts are in the process of being covered with washi tape.  These will go on a bulletin board to hold my Super Stars best work.  :)


Now on to my latest layouts:





Thanks for looking and have a GREAT weekend! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much gorgeousness in one post! LOVE IT ALL! You have a real knack for patterns on your layouts :) Thanks for linking up with the Mailbox!!!

Cynthia said...

Totally agree: GORGEOUS! Love your layouts, LOVE LOVE the papers you used! Great colors and photos too!

Debbie P said...

Wow, I love your layouts! The first one is amazing! I love your teenage themed products! And I have at least one photo of my son at that age with the same look! The baby in the sink taking a bath is so adorable! I have photos of giving our oldest granddaughter sink baths. They were so fun! Love your layout with your dog. Perfect title. You have inspired me today! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tamika said...

Kelly I love your layouts the annoyed look I get from a 9 year old oooh what will the teen years be like! Baby blue eyes in the bath is adorable and I like your work with the 9 to 5! Thanks for the school year wishes on Teach and Learn! And oh I am a follower now!Mika

Michelle S said...

Fab LO's :)

Lisa-Jane said...

Such a variety of layouts in this post but I love them all! I really like the grungy boy one - so different from what I usually see here. (Still catching up after my holiday, why does the Next button take you from the most recent first?!)

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...