Friday, August 10, 2012

Better late than never?

I should have posted this last Sunday.  Simply put, I forgot.  My mind is filled with classroom organization, guided reading, writer's workshop, behavior management, etc. Anyway... this is my most recent layout for Creative Scrappers.  Stop by and get inspired!  The newest sketch (below) is a fun one... and the prizes are always GREAT!

I used this lovely sketch...


to create this layout of my sweetie-pie, Emery.  Isn't she adorable in her July 4th Tu-tu?


In other news:

Look at this wonderful tag I received from Soaphousemama!  Isn't it Gorgeous??!!  It now has a special place on my "favorite things" bulletin board.  I won this lovely work of art for entering the June Linky Layout Love.   I also won a class from Shimelle!  Double bonus...two prizes from my two favorite scrappers! :)  Thank you, Ashli (soaphousemama) !  You are a sweetie!



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness but she's ADORABLE!! Love the layout! And congrats on all your winnings too!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS layout! And, so happy you got and like your tag!!! YAY!

Sara H said...

Oh your scrapbook page is absolutely adorable!!!!! Great layout =)

Michelle S said...

WOWSERS! Love ur style :)

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...