Sunday, September 30, 2012

Creative Scrappers Reveal Day!


 My little squoosh is on the move!  She is not quite walking, but she will be SOON!  I love following her around watching her show off her new moves.  She is so proud...so active...so fun!

I used the new October Afternoon, Woodland Park collection.  I LOVE the Navy blue!  It is sooooo my new favorite!

Check out the great sketch!  Isn't it fun?  Be sure to stop by Creative Scrappers and see all the lovely new layouts inspired by this sketch.  If you are feeling that itch to create, this sketch would be a great jump start!

Have a lovely, relaxing, and creative Sunday!

4 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

Another great sketch and those pics are so cute!

Tamika said...

So cute loves the title workS!

Debbie P said...

Love your layout and love the sketch! Those photos are soooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

this is so fabulous! Love those circles!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...