Sunday, September 23, 2012

No Office Job for Me!

A while ago, I posted a "before" photo of my kindergarten classrooms and promised to upload the "after" photos.  Well, it took me awhile, but I finally got a chance last week to do a little scrapping.  

Before:

After: 
I decided to use October Afternoon's, 9 to 5 collection.  I love this collection, but have had a hard time figuring how to use it.

Then I starting looking at the motifs and images in the collection and thought, "I am NOT an office-job kind of girl!"   And that is the direction I decided to go in.
I love being active. challenged, and creative.  I am SO glad I am not confined to a desk in a gloomy office building.  It makes me happy to walk into my colorful classroom every day.  My surroundings are bright and cheerful amd my little "co-workers" are the same.  I feel very blessed to do what I do.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this layout! The title is fabulous! And your classroom looks amazing!!

Lisa-Jane said...

What a turn around! I love the classroom and the layout is fab. I love that collection too but I was worried I wouldn't actually use too much of it - you've done a great job!

Cynthia said...

Your "before" pictures made me a little sad, so I was looking forward to seeing the "after" shots. :-) WOW. What a change!! I LOVE what you did in the room!! And I LOVE LOVE the scrapbook page--your embellishments are such fun!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! And, how lucky are your students to have such a wonderful room that you created!?!?

Tamika said...

Lucky you, so is my life. Fun layout!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...