Sunday, September 16, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch #226

It is reveal day over at Creative Scrappers!  Be sure to stop by the blog and check out all the gorgeous layouts inspired by sketch #226!  

Here is my take on the sketch:

This is my little sweetie, Emery, celebrating her 1st Birthday, with family.  I used a mixture of Basic Grey and October Afternoon.  Love this color combination! 
This sketch was a lot of fun to work with and left room for interpretation.  I love that in a sketch! <3 p="p">

Why not give this sketch a try?  

To win a prize package from our September sponsor Moments of Tranquility complete at least one layout from our sketches #224-225-226-227 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is October 1 2012

Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love that color combo too! Gorgeous page! The photos are adorable and I love all the little details (like the washi tape!) that make this page special.

Debbie P said...

What a pretty and happy layout! Love your product choices. Love your version from the sketch!

Lisa-Jane said...

Fabulous as always!

Tracey said...

This is just adorable! Super sweet page!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the little black note detail in either corner :)

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...