Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lots of Layouts!

Hi there! Long time no see. ;) I  had such good intentions of posting during my two-week Christmas vacation, but it just didn't happen.  I am not going to lie and say I have been too busy.  I just haven't taken the time to sit down and edit photos or write.  I have been taking lots of naps, working out, SCRAPBOOKING (Lots of it!), reading, watching movies, and just generally hanging out.  It's been AWESOME! 

Christmas was wonderful and I loved every minute of it... but, I have to say, I am glad it is only once a year!  Phewww... all that preparation wore me smooth out.  I needed the R&R for sure!  Tomorrow is back to reality and back to work.  So before my life gets crazy busy again, I decided to share some of what I worked on during my break.

Warning!  This post is very picture "heavy"!  

 Me and my sweetie on Christmas day.  I used the new Studio Calico, Dear collection.  LOVE it!

 I got the best Christmas present ever!  A Silhouette Cameo... which is how I made this "lovely" title! :)
 Getting really jiggy with the twine.

 Using up some of my scraps and came up with this.  Most of this is Studio Calico Yearbook collection.

 I love my sewing machine! :)
 This is my favorite layout of the bunch.  Mainly because the photo makes me laugh every time I see it.  I scraplifted this layout idea from the outrageously talented Maggie Holmes.  I adore her style.   I used products from Crate Paper, October Afternoon and American Crafts.


 Last up is my handsome son, Tristan.  Again, I used Studio Calico yearbook collection.  Do you see a pattern here?  :)
That's all folks!  Well, almost.  Miss Ashli of purplemailbox has the monthly Layout Linky going on, which I am participating in.  You should too!  It's awesome!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW!! Amazing layouts!!

Anonymous said...

These are all totally amazing!!! Thank you for linking up with LLL :)

Debbie P said...

What an awesome collection of layouts! Love them! Hope your New Year is an awesome one!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...