Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF

First, let me say TGIF!  It has been a crazy week and I am so ready to relax, unwind, and create!  What better way to start the weekend, than by sharing some of my latest layouts? 

The last time I ordered from A Cherry On Top, I was browsing the NEW items and came across this new company called Farm House Paper Company.  I instantly fell in love with this line called Fair Skies!  I love the "country" feel of the line along with the whimsical balloons and vintage script.  Plus, the color scheme is one of my favorites!  I thought it was perfect for this layout about me and my daughter, Ericka.  

 It has been a while since I have done a "distressed" style layout.  It was fun and I love the way this turned out!
Most of this layout was created with October Afternoon products, that have been sitting in my stash for far too long.  It was use it or loose it time.  I went with use it.  So glad I did too... because it worked perfectly for these photos of my little princess on her first birthday!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I have been up to!  Hope you have a lovely and creative weekend!

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...the first layout is stunning. I love the color combo. I love all the stitching on your layouts.

Anonymous said...

such lovely details in these! Love the touch of lace too :)

Annette said...

Fabulous. You do those little embellishment clusters so well.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...