Sunday, February 17, 2013

Very Loud Noises!

I got an I-Phone for Christmas and love how convenient it is to take photos.  My Rebel T3 has been lonely, lately.  It seems I am catching more personality with my Iphone, because it is always close to hand.  The quality of the photo is not always perfect, but I am okay with that. 

It has been so fun documenting my little "Tenacious E's" (aka my grandbaby, Emery) personality as it develops.  She is a sweet little spit-fire... to say the least.  So, my i-phone has been great to capture her antics.   I have some great photos of this little girl with my Rebel, but I have captured more of her personality with my iphone. You have to be quick and ready with this little one! 

Lately, she has decided that being VERY LOUD, is what it is all about.  She speaks a few words (more everyday), but mostly she just likes to make VERY LOUD NOISES to make sure she is heard and noticed.  I captured one of these LOUD moments on my iphone and had to scrap it!  Of course!
                            
This layout is based on this Starting Point by Shimelle.  So glad she is doing these again!  I love to see how different everyone's layouts turn out!

I am using the Farm House Paper Company's new Fair Skies collection.  Loving this collection!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a relaxing, peaceful Sunday!

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I see we share a love for grandchildren. I also want to capture every mood and every moment of each of my little one's lives. Your layout is gorgeous..so rich in layers.

Debbie P said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the product choices! What a precious photo! Nice job!

Lisa-Jane said...

They do like to be heard don't they?! Gorgeous layout as always.

Annette said...

Love the LO and love the story behind it. What a cutie!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...