Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Bouquet

Keith sent me the MOST beautiful bouquet to work for Valentine's Day.  I adore flowers, but mostly I adore my sweet guy!  This combo of roses and lilies were especially beautiful and so fragrant!  They still  look lush and fresh 9 days later!  I put them on my dining room table, so I see/smell them every time I walk in the front door.  Which gives me a little burst of happy every time I walk in the front door.  :)

This layout was inspired by Wilna Furstenberg's style (lots of tone on tone white, with splashed of color) and also Mercy Tiara's clever use of thread.





Speaking of Wilna Furstenberg's style... I JUST signed up for her Art Class at Two Peas in A Bucket about 30 minutes ago!  I am so excited to get started.  I LOVE her creative style and her teaching style.  So, with that being said, I am off to listen, learn, and create!

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!!!!!!

Debbie P said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love Wilna and Mercy Tiara's style! You captured both in this layout perfectly, and made it your own!

Annette said...

Stunning. What lovely soft colours.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...