Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Break 2013 - Whoot! Whoot!

I am officially in  Spring Break mode!   I slept in late,  snuggled with my sweetie, ate a leisurely breakfast, and now I am sitting at my computer roaming the internet for inspiration and eye candy!  Knowing that I don't have to go to work for an entire week and can scrapbook/create to my hearts content makes me ridiculously happy! :)   Don't get me wrong... I love my job and my kiddos, but I seriously needed a brain break.

I have managed to get some scrapbooking done amidst all my lounging around.  I am linking up with Ashli over at  The Purple Mailbox for this month's Layout Linky Love.   Stop by and check it out  for a dose of inspiration!






Okay... now back to my scrap desk to use up all of these wonderful scrappy supplies I have been collecting! :)  Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your simple but interesting layouts. I need to get more practice with this style, since I am overloaded with the embellishments I've been hoarding over the years!

www.scarletcalliope.com

Lisa-Jane said...

I love them all but I particularly like the one of your GD on the floor with her pots and pans :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes - a week of relaxing and scrapping does indeed sound like heaven! I love each and everyone of your layouts :) Thanks so much for linking up!

Debbie P said...

Beautiful job on your layouts! Loving the layers and misting! Enjoy your week off! Sounds great!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your layouts are so beautiful and inspiring.

Jennifer Grace said...

Hello, I've just dropped by from LLL. I love your layouts! Especially the 'love you more' one with the corrugated piece and the cute bunnies circle. So pretty!

I'm now a follower so I can see more! x

Michelle Y said...

Hi, I linked over from LLL! I absolutely LOVE these layouts!! You have such a way with layering all those gorgeous papers and embellishments. I think I'll have to start following your blog, as well! ;D

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...