Monday, June 10, 2013

Button Love

My grand-baby's favorite thing to do when she is at Mimi's house is to play with my collection of buttons.  At first she would just keep them in my office, sorting and moving them into piles.  Then she decided it would be a lot of fun to spread them through out the house.  LOL!  I am still finding buttons in odd little corners and crevices, from her last visit.  Every time I find one it makes me smile.  I think she is a scrapbooking, crafty, artsy girl in the making. 

Speaking of buttons... there is a challenge over at Simon Says Stamp using... you guessed it... BUTTONS! :)  The winner will receive a very generous $50.00 gift voucher!   Stop by and check out all the amazing projects using buttons!  Prepare to get inspired!




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest layout!  Now that school is out for the summer, I am hoping to be able to post a little more often! :)  Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Monique said...

That's such a sweet story. I know I would smile everytime I found a button just as you do. Your lay out is gorgious and it captures the moment really well, love it.

Candy C said...

What an adorable layout and even more adorable is your grandbaby! :) I'm a "Mimi" too. Your layout is so cute. I love the photographs and how you've used buttons as embellishments in your layout. I also love your design. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Debbie P said...

Love this layout! So adorable! I love your all your embellishments and pp's

Michelle said...

This is so sweet! The layout itself is fabulous. And when you factor in the darling photo and sweet journaling, it turns into an extraordinary work of art!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the way you backed the kraft paper with patterned paper....gorgeous layout. Doesn't she put the buttons in her mouth? I would be so scared that my grand babies would choke on them.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love this Kelly!!! I have to pin this to my Simon Says Stamp and Show Awesomeness Pinterest Board :) Thanks for joining us this week! - Ashli :)

Words and Pictures said...

Enchanting photos, and a great layout - congrats on your SSS top 3!
Alison x

Maura said...

Cute! Congrats on your win!

Candy C said...

Kelly...your layout is so adorable and I am so happy that you are receiving our special recognition as on of our TOP THREE! Very well deserved! <3 Candy

RebeccaHoot said...

Congrats on being the top three over a Simon Says Stamp. Such a cute layout! You have beautiful handwriting.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...