Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mixed Media Musing

When I saw the new Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps from Julie Nutting at A Cherry on Top, I instantly fell in love!  These stamps are so fun!  This is my first completed project using them.  I have a couple more projects in the works and will post them later.  

I got the idea for this wall hanging from  LiveLoveScrap (aka Bona) on a YouTube video.  You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRj4O5Fyq9I   Her videos are awesome!  Be sure to subscribe!

I am entering this wall hanging in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.


Next up are a couple of  tags.  I made these while I was anxiously awaiting my shipment of Prima Doll Stamps. :)  I love how they turned out and can't wait to give them to someone! :)

I am entering these tags into the Southern Girls Challenge - Leaves




Thank for stopping by and checking out what I have been up to!  Have a great and creative week!

7 comments:

Candy C said...

Kelly...your first piece using the Prima Mixed Media Doll is absolutely darling. You did a fantastic job of coloring her. Her rosy cheeks are so sweet! I also love the wall hanging background. Those flowers are gorgeous and tie in so well with the colors you've used on your Prima doll! Your tags are also very pretty! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning. All of your projects...so rich in texture.

Lisa :) said...

Lovely tags! Gorgeous with all the flowers--are they handmade? I stumbled here from Simon Says and I just love your work. Happy crafting!

Chris said...

Wow! these tags are stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful tags! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!!

valou250809 said...

Wonderful realizations! thanks for playing with "Southern Girls challenge". Good luck!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...