Sunday, July 20, 2014

Finally took the leap!

I did something that was very scary for me!  I filmed my art journaling process and posted it on YouTube for the world to see!  (Eeeekkk!)   I know, I know...there are tons of people out there who do this on a daily basis and it's like no big deal. (Well, they make it seem like that because they are good at it!)  Believe me, I know!  I love watching the process and creativity of others.  I love the artist who share and inspire.  It is great fuel for the muse!  Which is the exact reason why, I have the desire to share my process.  I want to share and not just receive inspiration.  I want to share my journey into what I am passionate and madly in-love with.... and that is the intuitive process of creating art. 

There is a learning curve in filming, editing and publishing.  As with anything else, there will be improvement with practice.  However, I can't let my "newbiness" keep me from trying.  I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions.  If you would subscribe to and like my videos, that would be pretty awesome too!   Now to the videos.   Enjoy! 


Part #1
Part #2
 
 
Finished Page:
 
 
 
Thanks for being here and reading this!  Stay tuned for more videos and artsy tutorials!


No comments:

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...