Friday, October 10, 2014

Once Upon a Sketch Challenge

I haven't participated in a sketch challenge in a long time!  I love the current sketch/journaling challenge issued by Once Upon a Sketch challenge blog, so I had to enter! This sketch is great and so open to interpretation!  The journaling is hidden behind the photo. It's all about how much I love this little girl and how happy she makes my life.

Here is my layout for the challenge:



Here is the beautiful sketch:

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

langeatheart said...

Beautiful layout! I love the background! The colors are soft and the photo adorable! All the best!http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Drop by I have a contest on! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Well, all I can say is I'm glad you felt compelled to join us at OUAS this month....cos it's a cracker of a LO:) LOOOVE the way you've gotten the blue in the bg like that & the touches of wood are YUM against those other pretty colours! Thanks so much for sharing with us....And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

Wilma Voermans said...

The colors look so great together, and your girl is a cutie for sure! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This is such a gorgeous layout, Kelly!! Congratulations on winning our Facebook drawing for the 13 Arts prize. Please stop by the Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for details on how to collect your prize. ~ Blessings, Tracey

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...