Friday, June 22, 2012

Good News & Layouts

I got the job!  The interview went well and I really liked the principal and vp.  We hit it off!   Come to find out, the school I will be teaching at is the same school my mom went to all through elementary school.  Kind of full circle, don't you think?  :)

Thanks to everyone for the "good luck" wishes and prayers!  I appreciate you very much! :)

I have a few layouts to share today.

This first one was based on Shimelle's latest starting point.  I love these photos!  That make me laugh every time I look at them!  

I am starting to work on pages from our Road Trip earlier this month.  We were gone 5 days and I took almost 500 pictures!  LOL!  All of those won't end up on a layout more than likely! :) 


My last layout to share today.  This is still Day #1 of our last Road Trip.  I have never really photographed food, but I think I will do more of it!  I really like how this layout turned out! :)   This is my sketch challenge #10 entry for ACOT.


Thanks for checking out my latest!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Debbie P said...

Congrats on the job! That is awesome! Love your layouts. Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Love your layouts too - of course!

Lisa said...

Love that October Afternoon you made for In Good Company. It's super with all the layers and different papers. Love it a lot.

Cynthia said...

Congrats on your new job!! I love the colors and embellishments on your pages--so fun!!

Susanne said...

These are great layouts. Thanks so much for linking up with my In Good Company challenge - I hope to see you again soon. And kudos on the job - yeah you!!!

Lea Lacoste said...

Love your version of this week starting point and well... all your other layouts. I'll make sure to come back to see more ;)

JulieJ said...

What a lovely trio of layouts. Congrats on the new job. I had my first day in my new job yesterday.

Lisa-Jane said...

LOL! Love that Lemon Face layout! The yellow title on my layout came from the chipboard set rather than it being an alphabet, sorry! I probably wouldn't have used the word as a title if it was not in the set - sometimes things are just "right" though :-) Many congratulations on the job and I love that it has gone fill circle for you - again some things are just "right" :-)

Madeleine said...

Great layouts! Very inspired ....

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...