Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mother's Day -2012

A new layout using Shimelle's Sketch of the Week.   I used some Basic Grey papers from the PB&J collection which came in my June kit from Cocoa Daisy.  The floral accents are Sassafras Lass Foldies cut apart to work with my design. (I LOVE these!)  The alphabet came from Target, can't remember the manufacturer.  The red and white chipboard buttons are from Jenni Bowlin... I have had these in my stash forever!  I loved them and didn't want to get rid of them, but I never could find a good place to use them.  Now I have!  So glad I kept them all these years!  LOL!


*Side note:  I have a job interview in the morning for a Kindergarten or Third Grade teaching position.  Interviews make me nervous!  Ughhh!  Keep me in your prayers and feel free to share any interview advice! :)

5 comments:

Tracee said...

Great layout and good luck in your interview Tx

Cynthia said...

Aww, that photo is so sweet! Love the paper colors. I said a prayer about your interview--let us know how it went. =D

Nirupama said...

This is such a sweet layout, love the patterns you mixed together.
good luck, I'm sure you'll do great in your interview!

Anonymous said...

hope the interview went well! Love your layout!

Claire T said...

Beautiful layout! I hope the interview went well.

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...