Saturday, June 30, 2012

Two Pagers & Layout Love Linky

I signed up for May Flaum's & Nic Howards, Double Take class at Big Picture Classes the beginning of May and am just getting around to doing it!   Two-Pagers are not my usual go-to style, so in the spirit of challenging myself to expand my creative horizons, I thought this would be a fun challenge to take on.  I completed two vacation layouts in the past couple of days, using the sketches from class.  I really love that I was able to incorporate lots of photos, because I took about 500 on this mini-vacation and printed about 330 of them.  I NEED to incorporate lots of photos.  :)    

I am also participating in SoapHouseMama's Layout Love Linky , to share our latest unblogged layouts.  :) 

So here goes: 







That is all I can share for now... I have a couple more layouts that I created for Creative Scrappers, but I can't share those until the July reveal.  :)  Speaking of Creative Scrappers and reveals, tomorrow the new sketch + Design Team "A", will be revealed first thing in the morning! Just read that the July Sponsor is My Creative Classroom -- they have some awesome classes!  Be sure to check it out and play along with us! :)

10 comments:

Mel said...

Wow so many doubles! They always take me so much longer to co-ordinate everything! Love it though - especially the top one.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I love your pages, they are so full of wonderful details! Thanks so much for linking up with Purple Mailbox too!!!

Debbie P said...

Awesome job on these layouts! Good for you for creating the double page layouts. I love creating them for vacation and event pages. I'll have to check out those sites, they sound fun. Again, fantastic job on these pages! You are so talented, especially when it comes to layering and the clusters.

Mary Jo said...

I came over from soaphousemama's linky love blog post :)
So many fabulous pages you shared and amazing two pagers!!

Cynthia said...

Love your pages! The double layouts are really inspiring--I have trouble with them, but you make it look easy! Might have to scrap-lift a bit!! ;-) Thanks for sharing them!

marianne said...

A whole bunch of awesome looking layouts!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

WOW!!!!!!! You have done an excellent job with the double layouts!!! I LOVE them!!! We also visited a zoo lately and I have so many photos to scrap! Mybe I will take a few ideas from you;)) Stunning work!!TFS!!
xxxx

Patricia said...

Wow! So many amazing pages! I'm loving all of them! You did some great work with showing off all those pictures! I'm here from the linky love post at Soaphousemama's!

Maura said...

Caught you over at the Purplemailbox...these are just beautiful, and congratulations!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful pages and great details!

The Great Outdoors

Hey friend! Thank you for stopping by! I just finished uploading a process video for my layout titled, The Great Outdoors. I used an Echo...